Top reasons our clients love us
Our clients have told us that the following factors have influenced them to use Logical instead of one of the other consulting firms out there.
- We won't bug you very much. Look, you are a busy person with lots to do. We don't expect you to babysit us. So while you are busy with your other key activities, we'll be working on that compliance issue or building incredible communication collateral that will get you jazzed when you finally have a chance to catch up with us. In addition, with brief but complete status reports including notations on open issues, you'll never have to hunt us down to check our progress.
- We will hit the ground running. We pride ourselves on minimal ramp-up, even when using new tools or writing about completely new subject matter. And you will be surprised at how little support we need from others.
- We are generalists in a world of specialists. You will notice incredible diversity in our portfolio of projects. Our clients love that they can call on us for all kinds of crazy projects, and we will use our flexible but proven methodologies to ensure our success. We are communication generalists in a world of tool and subject specialists who often can't seem to connect to their poor audiences.
- We are incredibly efficient. We are some of the most efficient people you will meet, partly because of our thoughtful but aggressive use of technology and partly because of our methodologies. Because we base our project fees on an hourly rate, our clients benefit when we take less time to do a job.
- We stick to a schedule and our deliverables are saturated with quality. We know that is two points, but they are intertwined. Did you ever notice when reading a book that the chapters in the back of the book are generally sloppier than the ones in the front? You will find typos and less precise language, for instance. You might notice the same problem in the classroom when an instructor moves into later topics he or she hasn't fully prepared for. One factor that contributes to this phenomenon is improper pacing, working too slowly in the beginning of a project with the thought that there will be time to compensate in the end, when of course the pace only becomes more hectic as the final deadline approaches. We try hard to ensure you won't see that in our books, even when we hit 300 pages. And you won't see it in the classes we design either. We also will try not to bellyache too much about schedule changes or schedules that stay the same when the challenges accumulate. No matter what happens, we will continue plodding toward the finish line.
And now you know why some clients have been working with us since we opened our doors in 2000. Call Ann at 717.927.6168 today for a free conversation about your next project. If we can't help, we may be able to point to a good match from our strong and growing network of talented friends and colleagues.