MARKETING CONTENT development
SALES CONTENT development
Proposals, Statements of Work, and more
Requirements, specifications, system and design documentation, and more
why CLIENTS LOVE LOGICAL
We've asked clients through the years why they choose Logical over our competitors. Here are five factors that were mentioned consistently:
- We don't bug your team very much. Look, we know you are a busy people. We don't expect anyone to babysit us. So while your team is busy with other key activities, we'll keep working on that compliance issue or incredible communication collateral so when you finally have a chance to catch up with us, you will be pumped. In addition, you'll never have to hunt us down to check our progress. We provide brief but complete weekly status reports including notations on any open issues.
- We will hit the ground running. You will be surprised at how little support we require from your team. We pride ourselves on needing minimal ramp-up time, even when using new tools or working in complex organizations.
- We are generalists in a world of specialists. Our clients love that they can call on us for all kinds of crazy projects, and we will use our flexible but proven methodologies to ensure our success. Our work spans many industries and we work with many different types of deliverables. Sometimes we get questioned on our generalist philosophy by people who believe they need a writer who is a Subject Matter Expert (SME). We have rarely found that to be necessary. You have already invested significantly in the knowledge of your SMEs. Rather than investing in the ramp up of another SME, perhaps you just need someone who knows how to efficiently extract and document your team's knowledge.
- We meet our schedule commitments. We hit each scheduled milestone throughout a project so our effort isn't backloaded into the final days. Because our deliverables typically fall late in a project, we find that our deadlines usually remain firm, although dates for the critical dependencies on which our work relies may slide. No matter what happens, we continue plodding toward the finish line.
- We strive to deliver consistent quality throughout our projects. Did you ever notice that sometimes when reading a book the chapters in the back are sloppier than early chapters? You may find typos and less precise language, for instance. One factor that contributes to this phenomenon is improper development pacing: working too slowly in the beginning of a project with the false belief that lost ground will be made up later. Even our largest projects have consistent quality throughout. It's one of our hallmarks.