Technical writer and Security writer services - What we offer
Logicial Writing Solutions specializes in cybersecurity technical writing content and deliverables. We work quickly and proficiently to deliver your technical writing or security writing on-time to meet scheduled deadlines. Contact us today and let us get started on your security and compliance documentation, whitepapers, or other documentation needs.
Technical Writing, Analysis, and Content Services
While we specialize in security writing and the cybersecurity industry, we have been around long enough to deliver amazing content and offer analysis in many industries. In business since 2000, our company has offered writing services and content development for business and education sectors.
Sales Content Development
We can't wait to see you win more often with less effort with our proposals and other sales content.
Technical Writing and Editing
We clearly describe the impact of technology and security on the intended audience
Marketing Content Development
Our insightful cybersecurity content is proven to generate leads with the C suite and other enterprise leaders
We design solutions that achieve your business goals as simply as possible
- Sales: Executive facilitation sessions, competitive differentiation assessments, proposals, RFP responses, Statements of Work, qualification packages, and more.
- Marketing: White papers, infographics, case studies, product marketing deliverables, and more.
- Technical Communication: Collaboratively-produced penetration testing reports, client reports, user manuals, course content, policies and procedures, and more.
- Business Analysis Deliverables: Requirements specifications, design documentation, use cases, workflow analyses, and more.
"Ann is much more than a 'Technical Writer'.
She is a huge sales resource that helps companies grow."
Bill Morgan, Senior Recruiter and Business Advisor, speaking of Ann Grove, Logical Writing Solutions, Inc.
Why Clients Love Logical
We've asked clients through the years why they choose Logical over our competitors. Here are five factors that were mentioned consistently:
- We will hit the ground running. You will be surprised at how little support we require from your team. We pride ourselves on needing minimal ramp-up time, even when using new tools or working in complex organizations.
- We are generalists in a world of specialists. Our clients love that they can call on us for all kinds of crazy projects, and we will use our flexible but proven methodologies to ensure our success. Our work spans many industries and we work with many different types of deliverables. Sometimes we get questioned on our generalist philosophy by people who believe they need a writer who is a Subject Matter Expert (SME). We have rarely found that to be necessary. You have already invested significantly in the knowledge of your SMEs. Rather than investing in the ramp up of another SME, perhaps you just need someone who knows how to efficiently extract and document your team's knowledge.
- We meet our schedule commitments. We hit each scheduled milestone throughout a project so our effort isn't backloaded into the final days. Because our deliverables typically fall late in a project, we find that our deadlines usually remain firm, although dates for the critical dependencies on which our work relies may slide. No matter what happens, we continue plodding toward the finish line.
- We strive to deliver consistent quality throughout our projects. Did you ever notice that sometimes when reading a book the chapters in the back are sloppier than early chapters? You may find typos and less precise language, for instance. One factor that contributes to this phenomenon is improper development pacing: working too slowly in the beginning of a project with the false belief that lost ground will be made up later. Even our largest projects have consistent quality throughout. It's one of our hallmarks.